– We are an integrated network of over 4,000 survivors and multidisciplinary professionals in 45 countries dedicated to ending human trafficking and supporting its survivors, from a health perspective. Please join our network and commit to healing human trafficking!
A world healed of trafficking.
HEAL Trafficking leads innovative health solutions to eradicate human trafficking in our communities worldwide.
Our guiding principles
- Engages in work that combats all forms of human trafficking
- Supports trafficked people of all genders, ages, races/ethnicities, religions, origins, cultures, and sexual orientations
- Believes all trafficked persons deserve access to a full range of health care including medical, mental/behavioral health, reproductive health, dental, and substance use disorder treatment services
- Approaches human trafficking from a health perspective that incorporates a socio-ecological framework and prevention strategies
- Promotes a survivor-centered, trauma-informed, evidence-based, practice-based approach to anti-trafficking efforts.